1) This integrated PLI Telecom and Networking Products Portal (Scheme Portal) is Designed, Developed and Maintained by SIDBI in consultation with DoT and is integrated with several other platforms including Udyamimitra Portal. The portal shall collect the information and data of the applicant as required under the Scheme guidelines and the same shall be used by DoT / SIDBI for examining eligibility and extending Scheme benefits.
2) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the prevalent Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
3) In no event will DoT/ SIDBI be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
4) This Portal does not grant permission to reproduce any material being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from DoT.
5) Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Portal cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity. You are cautioned to verify any claims made by any user or any person regarding the information / contents submitted by such user or otherwise.
6) You agree that the Portal or DoT/ SIDBI shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with use of the portal.
7) Users are solely responsible for all the terms and conditions of the Scheme and Scheme Portal as a result of use of the portal or Services, including, without limitation, compliance of related obligation/rights/ compliance with related legal obligations and provisions.
8) DoT/ SIDBI/ Portal may engage /employ services of its associates/ third party(ies) in operation and maintenance of the portal, and such third party may have access to the information provided by the User to the Portal in connection with its registration or otherwise, the User give consents for such third party service provider/ manager accessing information.